Friday, April 15, 2016

How is Prince William bald?



I ran across this picture today and had a couple of quick thoughts.

One - Is Princess Kate turning into Caitlyn Jenner or was maybe Kate the inspiration for Caitlyn? Either way, the resemblance is there.

And two, how on God's green Earth is Prince William bald? And I don't mean like scientifically either. I get being rich and famous doesn't beat male-pattern baldness, but I mean on a personal level, how is he bald? It's not like he just got rich yesterday, and it's not like he has been out of the limelight ever. It seems like that it should be standard procedure for a royal to get plugs at the first sign of trouble. I figured that would be a free space.

Let's take a look at some heroes who have beaten the odds.





This might be my favorite. After a decade of being bald and on television, George Jason Alexander decides to get a new do in like 2010. I can't decide if the move is preposterous or sneaky genius. Either way, you have to respect it.
Dear God, the years have been unkind, Brendan.



Of course I should note that it's not a fool-proof fix in fairness. Wayne Rooney taught us that valuable lesson. 

Seriously how bad do your genes have to be to go bald AFTER a hair transplant?
I guess if you're British and only worth $40 million that you have to be aware of the Rooney Rule.

PS - I was a little shocked to figure out that the Duke of Cambridge is worth only $40 million. Turns out the whole royal family is barely worth $1 billion combine.

Live look at every new money billionaire:





No comments:

Post a Comment