Wednesday, May 25, 2016

PSA: Jose Canseco Has a Hot Daughter


First thought, this makes me happy. Not the fact that he made a hot daughter, but the fact that he made a hot daughter who takes pictures with her clothes off. Hang with me.

Most guys who probably aren't exactly all square with the Lord have the same fear - having a daughter that inevitably will be a ore with a capital W, and make no mistake a girl who take pictures like that knows her way around a dick. It's nice to see what goes around does come around even to rich guys.

My single biggest fear in life, other than needles, (totally rational too, forged metal that is designed to puncture the skin should be both respected and feared.) is having a slutty daughter. One of my best friends used to play upon this fear by telling me that he was going to tell his hypothetical three boys that their sole goal in life was to nail my hypothetical three daughters. True Story. If my wife, who might be graduating to diapers at any moment, births a girl, I'm doing my fatherly duty by packing up and moving us all to Switzerland. I can't take that risk. The best defense is a good offense.

PS - Jose naming his daughter Josie is so Canseco it hurts.





1 comment:

  1. Looks like Jose is not the only canseco to take a ball( or 2) to the head

    ReplyDelete