Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Clemson Defenders Have Been Tagging Thomas Edison Himself, Baker Mayfield, in Instagram Posts



Ruthless move by the first losers, here. Truth be told I was actually starting to warm up to the Taylor Swift of College Football, but not anymore. This is an unforgivable offense. People have been tried for lesser crimes. I won't stand for this kind of cyber bullying, no sir, not on my watch.

You don't come after Mr. Electricity and leave unscathed. Ben Boulware, I choose you.

Here's a look of all the plays he made in the national title game. He wears No. 10 and is the one who makes no plays.

   

Let this be a lesson to everyone in college football. If you come after my boy, I will come after you, and I don't fight fair. I will find every play that you didn't make in the biggest game of your life and use it against you. #BadBoyLife



No comments:

Post a Comment