Monday, February 8, 2016

We're on to basketball


Is it bad if you make 10 bets and only win two of them?

I'm not here to dwell on the past, but you know it's not your night when Beyonce doesn't show any cleavage. That seemed like a free space.

Truth be told I just couldn't generate any offense. When your leadoff hitter doesn't doesn't get on, it's tough to score, and Lady Gage was a bad table setter. I mean she just HAD TO GO FOR THAT SECOND BRAVE. It wasn't enough to simply do a good job. She had to be Gaga.

The coin toss didn't get any better either, but that one's on me. Every ounce of empirical data said that you have to go tails there, and I went heads. Just living that bad boy life.

I'm still struggling to come to grips with the fact that a team that whose quarterback registered a 9.9 QBR and only generated 194 yards of offense won a Super Bowl by two scores, but it happened. But as I said I've already thrown this one in the trash and we're on to basketball.

Great shooters keep shooting, and no one has broken out of a slump from the bench.

UNC Greensboro and Furman over 135.5.

PS - I'll be saving these...

No comments:

Post a Comment