Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Nerd Alert: First Photos of the Jedi Temple From Episode VIII Have Surface

Source TMZ

(TMZ) - Ancient buildings have sprung up on the Ireland set of "Star Wars: Episode VIII" -- the same location where Rey tracked down Luke at the end of 'The Force Awakens.'

The 'Star Wars' supernerds (relax, we mean it lovingly) have already confirmed the name of the planet is "Ahch-To" ... and it IS where the first Jedi temple is located in 'Star Wars' mythology. 

In. Spirit of full disclosure, I had a dream about Episode VIII last night, and I don't mean that I was dreaming about seeing it, I mean that I was dreaming the plot. All my friends were there -- Kylo, Rae, Storm Troopers, Imperial Star Destroyers, Kylo's shuttle, the whole nine yards.

I couldn't be more pumped for a movie, and I don't care how much that statement will prevent me from getting laid. It's the middle episode, so that means the bad guys win, which means I win. Also, hats off the Disney for ending the whole you have to wait three years to get a new story. They're a bottom-line company, so let's crank those bad boys out as quickly as possible, and now even more so since ESPN isn't exactly adding to the bottom line like it used to. Win for us.

Without further adieu.











No comments:

Post a Comment