Wednesday, May 18, 2016

We've Lost Another Plane. Seriously.


(CNN) - An EgyptAir flight heading from Paris to Cairo disappeared from radar with 69 people on board, the airline said.

The plane was flying at 37,000 feet when it disappeared shortly after entering Egyptian airspace, the airline tweeted. The Airbus A320 had 59 passengers and 10 crew members.



Hey, #TeamChemTrails 

We did excellent work on Flight 370, and it's time for us to do what we were put on this earth to do - blatantly ignore pseudosciences like chemistry and figure out what happened to this plane.

Sure, my man @MrTBshaw, who is a "pilot" (we can never be sure these days), presented a "decent" working theory minutes after the news broke that the flight disappeared,

But can we be sure that this is the answer? Absolutely not. It would be irresponsible to do so. So hit that bong one more time, people, and let's get to work. I haven't immersed myself in a good conspiracy theory (preferably one with aliens) in a while. I don't want this. I NEED this.

PS - Really glad I live in America. I don't remember the last time I was actually scared to fly. Wait, never mind, I do. It was when I flew to Egypt in 2009. We cannot judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment